Monday 15 September 2014

London Fashion Week| Day 3

It's the middle of LFW and Day 3 has been my favorite yet. There has been so many different textures, colours and styles that have made it along the catwalk. Therefore I am sooo excited to share with you some of my favorite pieces from Day 3. 

David Koma

David Koma's collection was very sophisticated and mainly monochrome, which I adore! He used unique fabrics and textures to create a simple but interesting look. For instance, the dress featured below, has a ridged pattern throughout the dress, shooting different ways to make it even more interesting. I love also how the dress has angled cut offs and reaches down at the back. 




Mary Katrantzou

Mary's collection was extremely pretty, with lots of lace, colour blocks and shimmer throughout it's every girls dream. I loved her colour choices, whether it was a simple grey to black or white to blue, her collection can get you through day to night easily!



Palmer//harding (Women's)

Palmer and Harding showed very classy pieces such as the dress below. The swing dress is beautiful with a white sheer layer on top with a simple nude slip underneath. I loved how most of their pieces feature the popular high necks which, for me, gives it a 60's vibe, just like the yellow dress below. 



Temperley London

Temperley London was very modern with pretty patterns, sheer white blouses and white pumps. It brought texture and colour to the catwalk. I love the yellow dress below, I feel this dress could be worn for many occasions, lunch out, weddings, events or just a classy day shopping in the local hot-spots. The collection featured realistic clothing which the every day girl would aspire too. 



Topshop Unique

I feel Topshop is always a win-win situation with a teenage girl, and I'm not wrong. I love these two pieces below. The classy, flowing, nude dress, with  crystals and lace, worn by the Lovely Cara. Also the hot, daring red silk dress, with a high ruffled neck would look perfect for the Christmas season! 



Preen by Thornton Bregazzi

Lastly is Preen, I have never heard of this brand until now, and I'm so glad I ventured out and spotted it. I LOVE the unique patterns and the clashes like the outfit below. Usually I'm against mixing two bold patterns together, however I feel in this case it works. I adore the dress below also, I love the detail on the skirts as it reminds me of an African tribe. 










No comments:

Post a Comment