200g Plain Flour
150g Softened Butter
150g Caster Sugar
300g Washed Rhubarb (roughly)
75g additional Caster Sugar
- Pre Heat your oven to 180 degrees and get out your individual ramekins or oven proof dish.
- Put the butter and sugar into a large mixing bowl before sieving in the flour.
- Using your hands, rub the mixture until it resembles bread crumbs.
- Once the mixture looks like fine bread crumbs, wash and slice up your rhubarb around 2 cm thick. The thinner the slices, the less time it will take to cook.
- Put the rhubarb and raspberries evenly in the dish(s) before adding a sprinkle of sugar over the top to balance out the sharpness from the Rhubarb.
- Evenly distribute the crumble mixture over the top, covering all the fruit and sprinkle some sugar on top again.
- Place in the oven and bake for 10- 15 minutes until the crumble is golden brown.
- Once cooked, leave to cool for 10 minutes before dishing up with frozen raspberries and ice cream!