Sunday 23 August 2015

A Weekend Away| Sunflower Maze

For the weekend, I have been staying at my Grandma's near Leicestershire for an action packed few days! On Friday night, we headed to the theatre to watch 'Sweet Charity'. For someone who rarely ever goes to the Theatre I was amazed at how much I actually enjoyed the play alongside the incredible atmosphere.


The following day was an early start, the sun flower maze! I first visited this popular attraction back when I was around 8/9 years old and fell in love with the place! Sunflowers are my favourite flower so being trapped in a sunflower maze in lovely weather was my ideal day out! The maze took us nearly 2 hours to complete and was actually set out to look like a Rugby Player which you could see when you finished the Maze by climbing a small hill. Afterwards, we went to the local Cafe at the Maze sight and demolished sandwiches and many cups of tea. Later that night, we got all dolled up and ventured for a meal at a local pub where I had Goats Cheese and Onion Tart followed by Blackberry and Blueberry Ice Cream!


Hope you enjoyed this blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment