Wednesday 29 October 2014

A trip too Plymouth

Firstly I just want to apologize for the lack of posts this month, it's been busy at college with assignments and work placement! On Saturday my family and I went on a 4 hour car journey to Plymouth to visit my cousin in her new home.
We stayed in an old building which once was an army base, it was a modernized apartment with stone walls and fresh interior, located by the harbor with lots of restaurants to choose from!

The Bedroom 
The Bedroom
The living room
The living room

After a mooch around the area we went to visit my cousin, who lives on the outskirts of Cornwall to see her beautiful dog Layla and new home. We went for an AMAZING meal at the local Chinese where I had duck wraps followed by chicken balls. 


The following day we explored more into Plymouth, visiting the harbors, beach and war memorial. 





The last day we ventured around the shops, primark is a win-win, before driving back home. 



No comments:

Post a Comment