Thursday 31 July 2014

July highlights

It's the last day of July before we move onto the last month of summer! July has been the BEST month so fr this year and I'm about to point out some reasons why.

 Prom 


 On July 3rd, as a final get- together for my year after finishing high school back in June, it was prom. I was looking forward to the occasion ever since I started school, therefore my expectations were high. It was a great night, spending it with my friends and teachers, whom I've grown to now over the past 5+ years. If you wish to see my blog post on prom you can read it here! :http://thatblondie98.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/prom-time.html


Jersey Holiday



On July 12th, my family and I went on holiday to a small Island between Britain and France. In honesty I was expecting the holiday to be filled with rain (Based on English weather), however to my surprise there was ALOT of sunshine with it reaching up to 30 degrees. It was a much needed break away from a stressful few months with exams, just chilling on the beach too mooching around the shops. I loved it. Again if you wish to read more about my trip, click this link: http://thatblondie98.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/a-jersey-holiday_20.html

Evenings out

Friends 16th birthday BBQ- July 11th



Catch up with school friends, lots of pizza! July 26th


Friends 16th Birthday BBQ- July 29th
That's it for July! Hope you enjoyed this post and the pictures. It seriously was a great month filled with sunshine, lovely food and great company. Roll on August! 






No comments:

Post a Comment