Wednesday 14 October 2015

Autumn Buys

As it was pay day last week, I couldn't resist splashing the cash and revamping my wardrobe for autumn/ winter, so on Sunday my mum and I went on a shopping spree to Chester which is a cute city in the UK. After spending lunch time in a cafe called 'Mad Hatters Tea Room', filling up on baked sweet potato and hot chocolate, we hit the shops for some seasonal must haves. My favourite thing I purchased on the shopping trip was a Pandora Bracelet. Pandora bracelets are hugely popular as they can mean a variety of things from the charms you can buy. For myself, I wanted to buy a charm which was incredibly personal. Earlier this year my Granddad sadly passed away, so as a way to remember him and my grandma, I brought a beautiful angel wing in silver with a 14 carrot gold heart alongside the bracelet itself. I am ordering the ' Family', safety chain also. I also brought lots of essential items for the rest of the year.

New Look| £22.99
New Look| £19.99
Primark| £2.50
Primark| £6
Primark| Christmas Jumper: £12
Penguin Mug: £3
New Look| £14.99

No comments:

Post a Comment